- Upper Keys Property of the Year 2014
- Travel & Leisure's Pick "40 Secret Beachfront Hideaways"
- Marie Claire's pick 2013 "The Weekender: Spring Break"
- TOUT Magazine's "The One That Got Away..."
- Wedding Wire 2013 "Couple's Choice" Award
- Wedding Wire 2014 "Couple's Choice" Award
- WeddingWire.com Reviews
- Coconut Palm Inn Reviews
- Florida Keys Map
- What are the Florida Keys
- John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park
What makes the Coconut Palm Inn special? The Florida Keys setting...
Nestled inside a coconut grove, Coconut Palm Inn guests take pleasure in the seclusion and elegance of a well-appointed historical icon in the Upper Florida Keys. Mature native tropical gardens and trees cloak the two buildings of the Inn in the colors and smells of the tropics. Private sandy beaches line the entire length of the waterfront, or sunset side of the property. Scattered hammocks, Adirondack chairs, Tikis, and guest BBQs create a "family beach house" feel to the property. Walk-in access to the Bay of Florida means easy all-ages access for complimentary use of kayaks and paddle boards. Want to take a tour of the island? Hop on one of the bikes available for guests' use. Boaters, Fisherman, Divers, and Snorkel enthusiasts love rave about the ease of access to the boat ramp, fish cleaning station, ample trailer parking and 2 pier marina. Every morning is marked with fresh orange juice, coffee, teas, fresh fruit and selection of breads served under our main Tiki. No day in paradise would be complete without a great start at the complimentary beachfront reception!