The choice for Key Largo Hotels...
Barefoot Elegance near Key Largo
The Coconut Palm Inn is unlike any hotel in Key Largo or Islamorada and it aims to define "barefoot elegance" in the Florida Keys. Rich in history and Ideally tucked directly on the Gulf of Mexico it was a Travel & Leisure's pick for "Top 40 Beachside Getaways". World class eco travel, dining, recreation and history are some of the reasons Tavernier Key is a dream destination. Its quiet setting between the larger villages of Key Largo and Islamorada also means it is located adjacent to John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park in the contiguous United States and just south of the Florida Everglades National Park.
The Coconut Palm Inn's 18 room facility has the feel and convenience of a family beach house complete with marina, kayaks, bikes and paddle boards (SUP). 400 ft of direct waterfront and beach invites guests to lounge in a hammock under a swaying palm, enjoy beachfront pool, gardens and more. A unique combination of guest rooms and suites ensure comfort for every guest and every type of stay and many types of groups. Arrive by car, by sailboat or even by paddle board and the Coconut Palm Inn will warmly welcome you to paradise.
We invite you to explore our pages and photos and discover why recognition from Travel & Leisure, Marie Claire, and The Knot are how guests find us but only begin to explain why guests return year after year.
The Florida Keys are an elegantly perfect setting for your day!
WEDDING AND EVENT GALLERY
Coconut Palm Inn mentioned in TOUT Magazine!
READ RECENT PRESS
An HD video tour of the Coconut Palm.
Take a tour of our Key Largo bayside hideaway.
Explore all the sights and sounds in the Florida Keys!
FL KEYS EVENTS
An overview of the famous Overseas Highway.
DISCOVER OUR PLAYGROUND
- Upper Keys Property of the Year 2014
- Travel & Leisure's Pick "40 Secret Beachfront Hideaways"
- Marie Claire's pick 2013 "The Weekender: Spring Break"
- TOUT Magazine's "The One That Got Away..."
- Wedding Wire 2013 "Couple's Choice" Award
- Wedding Wire 2014 "Couple's Choice" Award
- WeddingWire.com Reviews
- Coconut Palm Inn Reviews
- Florida Keys Map
- What are the Florida Keys
- John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park
- Florida Lobster Season, Key Largo, Florida, August 6, 2014 to March 31, 2015
- "The Producers" - Marathon Community Theater, Marathon, Florida, March 5, 2015 to April 4, 2015
- 9th Annual Sombrero Beach Run, Marathon, Florida, March 6-7, 2015
- Full Moon Party - Morada Bay Beach Cafe, Key Largo, Florida, March 7, 2015
- Redbone Sunrise/Sunset Celebrity Tarpon Tourney - Benefit for Cystic Fibrosis Research , Upper Keys, Florida, March 17, 2015
- Immerse Yourself - The HMS Winchester, Islamorada, Florida, March 18, 2015
- Morada Way Arts & Cultural Walk, Key Largo, Florida, March 19, 2015
- Ocean Life 2014-2015 Series - Law of the Sea, Islamorada, Florida, March 20, 2015
- Redbone Island Walk, Islamorada, Florida, March 21, 2015
- Florida Keys Community Concert Band - Viva Florida! , Islamorada, Florida, March 21, 2015
- Outdoor Pops-In-The-Park: Viva Florida Concert, Islamorada, Florida, March 21, 2015
- 18th Anuual Taste of the Islands, Marathon, Florida, March 22, 2015
- 24th Annual Island Fest at Founders Park , Islamorada, Florida, March 28-29, 2015
- Immerse Yourself - Man's Relationship With the Sea, Islamorada, Florida, April 15, 2015
- Morada Way Arts & Cultural Walk, Islamorada, Florida, April 16, 2015
- 34th Annual Seven Mile Bridge Run, Marathon, Florida, April 18, 2015
- 21st Annual Bay Jam, Islamorada, Florida, April 19, 2015
- Outdoor Pops-In-The-Park: Young Musicians Concert, Islamorada, Florida, April 25, 2015
- "The Fox on the Fairway"-Marathon Community Theater, Marathon, Florida, May 7-23, 2015
- Key Largo's Original Music Festival, Key Largo, Florida, May 14-17, 2015
- Ocean Life 2014-2015 Series - Aquaris, To Live and Work Beneath the Sea, Key Largo, Florida, May 15, 2015
- Battle in the Bay Dragon Boat Festival, Marathon, Florida, May 16, 2015
- Morada Way Arts & Cultural Walk, Islamorada, Florida, May 21, 2015