The Choice for Key Largo FL Hotels...
Barefoot Elegance near Key Largo
The Coconut Palm Inn defines barefoot elegance, directly on the Gulf of Mexico and in the heart of the Florida Keys. World class eco travel, dining, recreation and history are some of the reasons Tavernier Key is a dream destination on the only Coral Reef in the contiguous United States. 400 ft of direct waterfront invites you to lounge in a hammock on the beach under a swaying palm or enjoy a book at the beachfront pool. A unique combination of guest rooms and suites ensure comfort for every guest and every type of stay. Arrive by car, by sailboat or even by paddle board and the Coconut Palm Inn will warmly welcome you to paradise. Explore our pages and photos and discover why recognition from Travel & Leisure, Marie Claire, and The Knot are how guests find us but only begin to explain why guests return year after year.
The Florida Keys are an elegantly perfect setting for your day!
WEDDING AND EVENT GALLERY
Coconut Palm Inn mentioned in TOUT Magazine!
READ RECENT PRESS
An HD video tour of the Coconut Palm.
Take a tour of our Key Largo bayside hideaway.
Explore all the sights and sounds in the Florida Keys!
FL KEYS EVENTS
An overview of the famous Overseas Highway.
DISCOVER OUR PLAYGROUND
- Travel & Leisure's Pick "40 Secret Beachfront Hideaways"
- Marie Claire's pick 2013 "The Weekender: Spring Break"
- TOUT Magazine's "The One That Got Away..."
- Wedding Wire 2013 "Couple's Choice" Award
- Wedding Wire 2014 "Couple's Choice" Award
- WeddingWire.com Reviews
- Coconut Palm Inn Reviews
- Florida Keys Map
- What are the Florida Keys
- John Pennenkamp Coral Reef State Park
- Key West Arts & Historical Society:Will Fernandez, Key West, Florida, June 1, 2014 to September 30, 2014
- The Art of Milard Wells, Islamorada, Florida, June 19, 2014 to August 10, 2014
- Mini Lobster Season, Key Largo, Florida, July 30-31, 2014
- Florida Lobster Season, Key Largo, Florida, August 6, 2014 to March 31, 2015
- Anything That Floats Regatta & Parade, Key Largo, Florida, August 16, 2014
- Imerse Yourself -Journey to the Bottom of the Sea, History of Diving Museum, Florida, August 20, 2014
- Dive into History: Deep Diving into the Abyss, Islamorada, Florida, August 20, 2014
- Morada Way Arts & Cultural Walk, Islamorada, Florida, August 21, 2014
- Into the Abyss Wine and Cheese reception, History of Diving Museum, Florida, August 23, 2014
- Dive into the Abyss Free Kids Activity Day, History of Diving Museum, Florida, August 24, 2014
- Key Largo to Key west Cycle Challenge, Key Largo, Florida, September 6, 2014
- Islamorada Invitational Fall Fly Bonefish Tournament, Islamorada, Florida, September 10-12, 2014
- Key Largo Lionfish Derby for Divers, Key Largo, Florida, September 12-13, 2014
- Imerse Yourself - Salvage Diving History in Keys, History of Diving Museum, Florida, September 17, 2014
- Morada Way Arts & Cultural Walk, Key Largo, Florida, September 18, 2014
- Marathon International Bone Fish Tournament, Marathon, Florida, September 18-21, 2014
- 42nd Annual Phil Peterson's Key West Poker Run, Florida Keys, Florida, September 18-21, 2014
- Herman Lucerne Memorial Tournament, the backdrop of Everglades National Park, Florida, September 19-21, 2014
- 2nd Annual Swim for Alligator Lighthouse, Islamorada, Florida, September 20, 2014
- Florida Keys Birding & Wildlife Festival, Key Largo, Florida, September 23-28, 2014
- Conch Scramble "On the Water" Charity Golf Tournament, Islamorada, Florida, September 26-27, 2014
- 14th annual Take Stock in , Key Largo, Florida, September 26-28, 2014
- Robert James Sales Baybone Celebrity Tournament, Key Largo, Florida, October 10-12, 2014
- Fall All-Tackle Bonefish & Permit Championship, Key Largo, Florida, October 13-15, 2014
- Islamorada Fall All Tackle Championship, Islamorada, Florida, October 13-15, 2014
- Ladies Let's Go Fishing, Key Largo, Florida, October 14-16, 2014
- Ghost Fishing: A moden Lobster Horror Story, History of Diving Museum, Florida, October 15, 2014
- Morada Way Arts & Cultural Walk, Key Largo, Florida, October 16, 2014
- Fantasy Fest, Key West, Florida, October 17-26, 2014