The Choice for Key Largo FL Hotels...
Barefoot Elegance near Key Largo
The Coconut Palm Inn defines barefoot elegance, directly on the Gulf of Mexico and in the heart of the Florida Keys. World class eco travel, dining, recreation and history are some of the reasons Tavernier Key is a dream destination on the only Coral Reef in the contiguous United States. 400 ft of direct waterfront invites you to lounge in a hammock on the beach under a swaying palm or enjoy a book at the beachfront pool. A unique combination of guest rooms and suites ensure comfort for every guest and every type of stay. Arrive by car, by sailboat or even by paddle board and the Coconut Palm Inn will warmly welcome you to paradise. Explore our pages and photos and discover why recognition from Travel & Leisure, Marie Claire, and The Knot are how guests find us but only begin to explain why guests return year after year.
The Florida Keys are an elegantly perfect setting for your day!
WEDDING AND EVENT GALLERY
Coconut Palm Inn mentioned in TOUT Magazine!
READ RECENT PRESS
An HD video tour of the Coconut Palm.
Take a tour of our Key Largo bayside hideaway.
Explore all the sights and sounds in the Florida Keys!
FL KEYS EVENTS
An overview of the famous Overseas Highway.
DISCOVER OUR PLAYGROUND
- Travel & Leisure's Pick "40 Secret Beachfront Hideaways"
- Marie Claire's pick 2013 "The Weekender: Spring Break"
- TOUT Magazine's "The One That Got Away..."
- Wedding Wire 2013 "Couple's Choice" Award
- Wedding Wire 2014 "Couple's Choice" Award
- WeddingWire.com Reviews
- Coconut Palm Inn Reviews
- Florida Keys Map
- What are the Florida Keys
- John Pennenkamp Coral Reef State Park
- Key Largo Conch Republic Days, Key Largo, Florida, April 20-27, 2014
- Tarponian Tournament, Marathon, Florida, April 30, 2014 to May 2, 2014
- Humphrey Bogart Film Fesitval, Key Largo, Florida, May 1-4, 2014
- Nick Sheahan Dolphin Rodeo, Tavernier, Florida, May 2-4, 2014
- Marring Terry - Marathon Community Theater, Marathon, Florida, May 8-24, 2014
- 20th Annual Bay Jam, Islamorada, Florida, May 11, 2014
- Key Largo's Original Music Festival, Key Largo, Florida, May 15-18, 2014
- Morada Way Arts and Cultural District Third Thursday Walk, Islamorada, Florida, May 15, 2014
- 27th Annual Coconunts Dolphin Tournament, Key Largo, Florida, May 16-18, 2014
- History of Diving Museum - Navy Seals: A Personal Account, Islamorada, Florida, May 21, 2014
- Dive into History: Military Divers, Islamorada, Florida, May 23-25, 2014
- Don Hawley Invitational Tarpon Tournament, Islamorada, Florida, June 1-6, 2014
- Key West Arts & Historical Society:Will Fernandez, Key West, Florida, June 1, 2014 to September 30, 2014
- 5th Annual Key West Bacchanalia, Key West, Florida, June 13-15, 2014
- Gold Cup Tarpon Tournmanet, Key Largo, Florida, June 16-20, 2014
- History of Diving Museum - Dolphin Defenders, Key Largo, Florida, June 18, 2014
- Morada Way Arts & Cultural District Third Thursday Walk, Islamorada, Florida, June 19, 2014
- Dolphin and Blackfin Tuna Fun Fishing Tournament, Key Largo, Florida, June 28-29, 2014
- Marathon Beach Party & Fireworks Show, Marathon, Florida, July 4, 2014
- Mel Fisher Days, Key West, Florida, July 10-13, 2014
- 30th Annual Underwater Music Festival, Key Largo, Florida, July 12, 2014
- Hemingway Days, Key West, Florida, July 15-20, 2014
- History of Diving Museum - Christ of the Abyss, Islamorada, Florida, July 16, 2014
- Morada Way Arts & Cultural District Third Thursday Walk, Islamorada, Florida, July 17, 2014