The Choice for Key Largo FL Hotels...
Barefoot Elegance near Key Largo
The Coconut Palm Inn defines barefoot elegance, directly on the Gulf of Mexico and in the heart of the Florida Keys. World class eco travel, dining, recreation and history are some of the reasons Tavernier Key is a dream destination on the only Coral Reef in the contiguous United States. 400 ft of direct waterfront invites you to lounge in a hammock on the beach under a swaying palm or enjoy a book at the beachfront pool. A unique combination of guest rooms and suites ensure comfort for every guest and every type of stay. Arrive by car, by sailboat or even by paddle board and the Coconut Palm Inn will warmly welcome you to paradise. Explore our pages and photos and discover why recognition from Travel & Leisure, Marie Claire, and The Knot are how guests find us but only begin to explain why guests return year after year.
Enjoy our heated outdoor fresh water pool and over 400 feet of sunning beach.
Coconut Palm Inn mentioned in TOUT Magazine!
Click to read more
The Florida Keys are an elegantly perfect setting for your day!
Coconut Palm Inn Video
Explore all the sights and sounds in the Florida Keys!
CLICK to Discover our playground!
Florida Keys Satellite Map.
- Travel & Leisure's Pick "40 Secret Beachfront Hideaways"
- Marie Claire's pick 2013 "The Weekender: Spring Break"
- TOUT Magazine's "The One That Got Away..."
- Wedding Wire 2013 "Couple's Choice" Award
- Wedding Wire 2014 "Couple's Choice" Award
- WeddingWire.com Reviews
- Coconut Palm Inn Reviews
- Florida Keys Map
- What are the Florida Keys
- John Pennenkamp Coral Reef State Park
- CUBA - The Natural Beauty a Clyde Butcher Exhibit, Islamorada, Florida
- Purple Isle's Art Guild Annual Member Show, Key Largo, Florida, February 27, 2014 to March 9, 2014
- Jimmy Johnson's National Billfish Tournament, Key Largo, Florida, March 5-8, 2014
- Marathon Seafood Festival and Florida Keys Art Guild Show, Key Largo, Florida, March 8-9, 2014
- Race to Rodriguez, Upper Keys Sailing Club, Florida, March 8, 2014
- Marlin Cup, Upper Keys Sailing Club, Florida, March 9, 2014
- Friends of Old Seven Costume Ball & Gala, Marathon, Florida, March 22, 2014
- Islamorada Firefighters Annual BBQ and Fundraiser, Islamorada, Florida, March 23, 2014
- Cabaret, Key Largo, Florida, March 28-30, 2014
- 17th Annual taste of the Islands, Marathon, Florida, March 30, 2014
- 23rd Annual Island Fest, Key Largo, Florida, April 5-6, 2014
- Key Largo Conch Republic Days, Key Largo, Florida, April 20-27, 2014
- Humphrey Bogart Film Fesitval, Key Largo, Florida, May 1-4, 2014
- 20th Annual Bay Jam, Islamorada, Florida, May 11, 2014
- Key Largo's Original Music Festival, Key Largo, Florida, May 15-18, 2014
- History of Diving Museum - Navy Seals: A Personal Account, Islamorada, Florida, May 21, 2014