Beautiful Gulf-side Key Largo Marina
Looking to explore the Florida Keys from the water? The Coconut Palm Inn offers Marina Packages for guests who prefer to experience the Keys the way Hemingway and Buffett prefer—by boat!
Park your vessel in our fully equipped marina and enjoy the best of both land and sea. Guests are welcome to arrive by boat—we can be reached from the ocean through Tavernier Creek or Snake Creek. If you’d rather bring your boat by trailer, take advantage of our nearby ramp and onsite trailer parking.
Our gulfside location is perfectly situated within a natural inlet, making our marina an ideal place to dock. Along our 400-foot beach, we offer 2 piers—the North and South Docks. Drafts run from 4-5 feet at low tide and most slips have 110 V electric and fresh water hook ups.
The North Dock features:
- 8 slips with boat dockage up to 25 feet
- Fish cleaning station
- Close proximity to our main office, water sports center and rooms 11-18
The South Dock features:
- 6 slips with boat dockage up to 25 feet
- Close proximity to trailer parking, rooms 1-10 and amenities like our fire pit, BBQ grill and pool
- Marina is for guests’ use only
- Slips must be reserved in advance by calling (305) 852-3017
- Limited number of slips available
- Limited number of trailer parking spaces available
- $30 per day dockage fee
- Nearby Mangrove Marina offers loading dock, repairs and fuel (gas, non-ethanol and diesel)