- Travel & Leisure's Pick "40 Secret Beachfront Hideaways"
- Marie Claire's pick 2013 "The Weekender: Spring Break"
- TOUT Magazine's "The One That Got Away..."
- Wedding Wire 2013 "Couple's Choice" Award
- Wedding Wire 2014 "Couple's Choice" Award
- WeddingWire.com Reviews
- Coconut Palm Inn Reviews
- Florida Keys Map
- What are the Florida Keys
- John Pennenkamp Coral Reef State Park
- Key Largo Conch Republic Days, Key Largo, Florida, April 20-27, 2014
- Tarponian Tournament, Marathon, Florida, April 30, 2014 to May 2, 2014
- Humphrey Bogart Film Fesitval, Key Largo, Florida, May 1-4, 2014
- Nick Sheahan Dolphin Rodeo, Tavernier, Florida, May 2-4, 2014
- Marring Terry - Marathon Community Theater, Marathon, Florida, May 8-24, 2014
- 20th Annual Bay Jam, Islamorada, Florida, May 11, 2014
- Morada Way Arts and Cultural District Third Thursday Walk, Islamorada, Florida, May 15, 2014
- Key Largo's Original Music Festival, Key Largo, Florida, May 15-18, 2014
- 27th Annual Coconunts Dolphin Tournament, Key Largo, Florida, May 16-18, 2014
- History of Diving Museum - Navy Seals: A Personal Account, Islamorada, Florida, May 21, 2014
- Dive into History: Military Divers, Islamorada, Florida, May 23-25, 2014
- Key West Arts & Historical Society:Will Fernandez, Key West, Florida, June 1, 2014 to September 30, 2014
- Don Hawley Invitational Tarpon Tournament, Islamorada, Florida, June 1-6, 2014
- 5th Annual Key West Bacchanalia, Key West, Florida, June 13-15, 2014
- Gold Cup Tarpon Tournmanet, Key Largo, Florida, June 16-20, 2014
- History of Diving Museum - Dolphin Defenders, Key Largo, Florida, June 18, 2014
- Morada Way Arts & Cultural District Third Thursday Walk, Islamorada, Florida, June 19, 2014
- Dolphin and Blackfin Tuna Fun Fishing Tournament, Key Largo, Florida, June 28-29, 2014
- Marathon Beach Party & Fireworks Show, Marathon, Florida, July 4, 2014
- Mel Fisher Days, Key West, Florida, July 10-13, 2014
- 30th Annual Underwater Music Festival, Key Largo, Florida, July 12, 2014
- Hemingway Days, Key West, Florida, July 15-20, 2014
- History of Diving Museum - Christ of the Abyss, Islamorada, Florida, July 16, 2014
Premier Florida Keys Destination Wedding Venue
Plan the Florida Keys wedding or event of your dreams right here in Key Largo.
Your wedding day... It's more than just a day. Casual elegance and beachfront charm provide an ideal backdrop for a Florida Keys wedding that fits your personality. Set your idea mood under the gentle sway of our coconut palms. Always elegant, this venue has played host to lavishly old fashioned ceremonies to intimate and barefoot celebrations.
Anniversary parties, family reunions, fishing and nature groups, and diving clubs are just a few of the events and groups we host at the Coconut Palm Inn. Our intimate size and waterfront location makes for an ideal location for Florida Keys events. A 2 marina pier, outdoor pool, fire pit, BBQ grills, Tiki huts, and kayak and paddle board launch area all laid out on 400 feet on the sunset side of the island means the fun can go on all day and into the night.
Take a Tour
E Mail us for availability, pricing and capacity information