- Upper Keys Property of the Year 2014
- Travel & Leisure's Pick "40 Secret Beachfront Hideaways"
- Marie Claire's pick 2013 "The Weekender: Spring Break"
- TOUT Magazine's "The One That Got Away..."
- Wedding Wire 2013 "Couple's Choice" Award
- Wedding Wire 2014 "Couple's Choice" Award
- WeddingWire.com Reviews
- Coconut Palm Inn Reviews
- Florida Keys Map
- What are the Florida Keys
- John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park
- 34th Annual Seven Mile Bridge Run, Marathon, Florida, April 18, 2015
- 21st Annual Bay Jam, Islamorada, Florida, April 19, 2015
- Outdoor Pops-In-The-Park: Young Musicians Concert, Islamorada, Florida, April 25, 2015
- "The Fox on the Fairway"-Marathon Community Theater, Marathon, Florida, May 7-23, 2015
- Key Largo's Original Music Festival, Key Largo, Florida, May 14-17, 2015
- Ocean Life 2014-2015 Series - Aquaris, To Live and Work Beneath the Sea, Key Largo, Florida, May 15, 2015
- Battle in the Bay Dragon Boat Festival, Marathon, Florida, May 16, 2015
- Morada Way Arts & Cultural Walk, Islamorada, Florida, May 21, 2015
Premier Florida Keys Destination Wedding Venue
Plan the Florida Keys wedding or event of your dreams right here in Key Largo.
Your wedding day... It's more than just a day. Casual elegance and beachfront charm provide an ideal backdrop for a Florida Keys wedding that fits your personality. Set your idea mood under the gentle sway of our coconut palms. Always elegant, this venue has played host to lavishly old fashioned ceremonies to intimate and barefoot celebrations.
Anniversary parties, family reunions, fishing and nature groups, and diving clubs are just a few of the events and groups we host at the Coconut Palm Inn. Our intimate size and waterfront location makes for an ideal location for Florida Keys events. A 2 marina pier, outdoor pool, fire pit, BBQ grills, Tiki huts, and kayak and paddle board launch area all laid out on 400 feet on the sunset side of the island means the fun can go on all day and into the night.