- Travel & Leisure's Pick "40 Secret Beachfront Hideaways"
- Marie Claire's pick 2013 "The Weekender: Spring Break"
- TOUT Magazine's "The One That Got Away..."
- Wedding Wire 2013 "Couple's Choice" Award
- Wedding Wire 2014 "Couple's Choice" Award
- WeddingWire.com Reviews
- Coconut Palm Inn Reviews
- Florida Keys Map
- What are the Florida Keys
- John Pennenkamp Coral Reef State Park
- CUBA - The Natural Beauty a Clyde Butcher Exhibit, Islamorada, Florida
- Purple Isle's Art Guild Annual Member Show, Key Largo, Florida, February 27, 2014 to March 9, 2014
- Marathon Seafood Festival and Florida Keys Art Guild Show, Key Largo, Florida, March 8-9, 2014
- Marlin Cup, Upper Keys Sailing Club, Florida, March 9, 2014
- Friends of Old Seven Costume Ball & Gala, Marathon, Florida, March 22, 2014
- Islamorada Firefighters Annual BBQ and Fundraiser, Islamorada, Florida, March 23, 2014
- Cabaret, Key Largo, Florida, March 28-30, 2014
- 17th Annual taste of the Islands, Marathon, Florida, March 30, 2014
- 23rd Annual Island Fest, Key Largo, Florida, April 5-6, 2014
- Key Largo Conch Republic Days, Key Largo, Florida, April 20-27, 2014
- Humphrey Bogart Film Fesitval, Key Largo, Florida, May 1-4, 2014
- 20th Annual Bay Jam, Islamorada, Florida, May 11, 2014
- Key Largo's Original Music Festival, Key Largo, Florida, May 15-18, 2014
- History of Diving Museum - Navy Seals: A Personal Account, Islamorada, Florida, May 21, 2014
Premier Florida Keys Destination Wedding Venue
Plan the Florida Keys wedding or event of your dreams right here in Key Largo.
Your wedding day... It's more than just a day. Casual elegance and beachfront charm provide an ideal backdrop for a Florida Keys wedding that fits your personality. Set your idea mood under the gentle sway of our coconut palms. Always elegant, this venue has played host to lavishly old fashioned ceremonies to intimate and barefoot celebrations.
Anniversary parties, family reunions, fishing and nature groups, and diving clubs are just a few of the events and groups we host at the Coconut Palm Inn. Our intimate size and waterfront location makes for an ideal location for Florida Keys events. A 2 marina pier, outdoor pool, fire pit, BBQ grills, Tiki huts, and kayak and paddle board launch area all laid out on 400 feet on the sunset side of the island means the fun can go on all day and into the night.
Take a Tour
E Mail us for availability, pricing and capacity information