- Travel & Leisure's Pick "40 Secret Beachfront Hideaways"
- Marie Claire's pick 2013 "The Weekender: Spring Break"
- TOUT Magazine's "The One That Got Away..."
- Wedding Wire 2013 "Couple's Choice" Award
- Wedding Wire 2014 "Couple's Choice" Award
- WeddingWire.com Reviews
- Coconut Palm Inn Reviews
- Florida Keys Map
- What are the Florida Keys
- John Pennenkamp Coral Reef State Park
- Key West Arts & Historical Society:Will Fernandez, Key West, Florida, June 1, 2014 to September 30, 2014
- Florida Lobster Season, Key Largo, Florida, August 6, 2014 to March 31, 2015
- Key Largo to Key west Cycle Challenge, Key Largo, Florida, September 6, 2014
- Islamorada Invitational Fall Fly Bonefish Tournament, Islamorada, Florida, September 10-12, 2014
- Key Largo Lionfish Derby for Divers, Key Largo, Florida, September 12-13, 2014
- Imerse Yourself - Salvage Diving History in Keys, History of Diving Museum, Florida, September 17, 2014
- Morada Way Arts & Cultural Walk, Key Largo, Florida, September 18, 2014
- 42nd Annual Phil Peterson's Key West Poker Run, Florida Keys, Florida, September 18-21, 2014
- Marathon International Bone Fish Tournament, Marathon, Florida, September 18-21, 2014
- Herman Lucerne Memorial Tournament, the backdrop of Everglades National Park, Florida, September 19-21, 2014
- 2nd Annual Swim for Alligator Lighthouse, Islamorada, Florida, September 20, 2014
- Florida Keys Birding & Wildlife Festival, Key Largo, Florida, September 23-28, 2014
- Conch Scramble "On the Water" Charity Golf Tournament, Islamorada, Florida, September 26-27, 2014
- 14th annual Take Stock in , Key Largo, Florida, September 26-28, 2014
- Robert James Sales Baybone Celebrity Tournament, Key Largo, Florida, October 10-12, 2014
- Islamorada Fall All Tackle Championship, Islamorada, Florida, October 13-15, 2014
- Fall All-Tackle Bonefish & Permit Championship, Key Largo, Florida, October 13-15, 2014
- Ladies Let's Go Fishing, Key Largo, Florida, October 14-16, 2014
- Ghost Fishing: A moden Lobster Horror Story, History of Diving Museum, Florida, October 15, 2014
- Morada Way Arts & Cultural Walk, Key Largo, Florida, October 16, 2014
- Fantasy Fest, Key West, Florida, October 17-26, 2014
- 2014 Kona Windsurfing Championships Regatta, Key Largo, Florida, October 31, 2014 to November 5, 2014
- Little Shop of Horrors, Key Largo, Florida, October 31, 2014 to November 2, 2014
- Art McKee Days - The Father of Modern Treasure Hunting, History of Diving Museum, Florida, November 1-2, 2014
- 6th Annual Key Largo Bridge Run, Key Largo, Florida, November 7-8, 2014
- Imerse Yourself - Deconstructing Decompression and Unbending the Bends, History of Diving Museum, Florida, November 19, 2014
Premier Florida Keys Destination Wedding Venue
Plan the Florida Keys wedding or event of your dreams right here in Key Largo.
Your wedding day... It's more than just a day. Casual elegance and beachfront charm provide an ideal backdrop for a Florida Keys wedding that fits your personality. Set your idea mood under the gentle sway of our coconut palms. Always elegant, this venue has played host to lavishly old fashioned ceremonies to intimate and barefoot celebrations.
Anniversary parties, family reunions, fishing and nature groups, and diving clubs are just a few of the events and groups we host at the Coconut Palm Inn. Our intimate size and waterfront location makes for an ideal location for Florida Keys events. A 2 marina pier, outdoor pool, fire pit, BBQ grills, Tiki huts, and kayak and paddle board launch area all laid out on 400 feet on the sunset side of the island means the fun can go on all day and into the night.