- Upper Keys Property of the Year 2014
- Travel & Leisure's Pick "40 Secret Beachfront Hideaways"
- Marie Claire's pick 2013 "The Weekender: Spring Break"
- TOUT Magazine's "The One That Got Away..."
- Wedding Wire 2013 "Couple's Choice" Award
- Wedding Wire 2014 "Couple's Choice" Award
- WeddingWire.com Reviews
- Coconut Palm Inn Reviews
- Florida Keys Map
- What are the Florida Keys
- John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park
- "The Fox on the Fairway"-Marathon Community Theater, Marathon, Florida, May 7-23, 2015
- Key Largo's Original Music Festival, Key Largo, Florida, May 14-17, 2015
- Ocean Life 2014-2015 Series - Aquaris, To Live and Work Beneath the Sea, Key Largo, Florida, May 15, 2015
- Battle in the Bay Dragon Boat Festival, Marathon, Florida, May 16, 2015
- Morada Way Arts & Cultural Walk, Islamorada, Florida, May 21, 2015
Florida Keys Hotel with Marina
The Marina's Gulfside location at mile marker 92 is within a natural inlet, an ideal place to dock. Along our 400 foot beach mariners find two piers referred to as the north and south docks. The north dock features 8 slips with dockage for boats up to 35 feet and a fish cleaning table. This pier is closer to the main office, breakfast Tiki, stand up paddleboard and kayak beach launch, and rooms 12-18. The south dock features 6 slips, accommodating boats up to 35 feet in length and is closer to fire pit, BBQ grill, Tiki, pool, trailer parking and rooms 1-11. Drafts run from 4-5 feet at low tide and most slips have fresh water hook up and 110 v power.
- Marina is for guests' use only.
- Slips must be reserved in advance by calling (305) 852-3107
- Limited number of slips available
- Limited number of trailer parking spaces available
- $30 per day dockage fee
- Ocean side passage through Tavernier Creek or Snake Creek
- Nearby Mangrove Marina offers bait, repairs, and fuel including gas, non ethanol and diesel.