- Travel & Leisure's Pick "40 Secret Beachfront Hideaways"
- Marie Claire's pick 2013 "The Weekender: Spring Break"
- TOUT Magazine's "The One That Got Away..."
- Wedding Wire 2013 "Couple's Choice" Award
- Wedding Wire 2014 "Couple's Choice" Award
- WeddingWire.com Reviews
- Coconut Palm Inn Reviews
- Florida Keys Map
- What are the Florida Keys
- John Pennenkamp Coral Reef State Park
- CUBA - The Natural Beauty a Clyde Butcher Exhibit, Islamorada, Florida
- Purple Isle's Art Guild Annual Member Show, Key Largo, Florida, February 27, 2014 to March 9, 2014
- Jimmy Johnson's National Billfish Tournament, Key Largo, Florida, March 5-8, 2014
- Marathon Seafood Festival and Florida Keys Art Guild Show, Key Largo, Florida, March 8-9, 2014
- Race to Rodriguez, Upper Keys Sailing Club, Florida, March 8, 2014
- Marlin Cup, Upper Keys Sailing Club, Florida, March 9, 2014
- Friends of Old Seven Costume Ball & Gala, Marathon, Florida, March 22, 2014
- Islamorada Firefighters Annual BBQ and Fundraiser, Islamorada, Florida, March 23, 2014
- Cabaret, Key Largo, Florida, March 28-30, 2014
- 17th Annual taste of the Islands, Marathon, Florida, March 30, 2014
- 23rd Annual Island Fest, Key Largo, Florida, April 5-6, 2014
- Key Largo Conch Republic Days, Key Largo, Florida, April 20-27, 2014
- Humphrey Bogart Film Fesitval, Key Largo, Florida, May 1-4, 2014
- 20th Annual Bay Jam, Islamorada, Florida, May 11, 2014
- Key Largo's Original Music Festival, Key Largo, Florida, May 15-18, 2014
- History of Diving Museum - Navy Seals: A Personal Account, Islamorada, Florida, May 21, 2014
Key Largo Hotel Rooms
Amenities included at our Waterfront Florida Keys InnUnique Florida Keys history is at home on our private 400 feet of sunning beach amidst a coconut palm tree grove and tropical gardens. Guests enjoy use of heated fresh water pool, covered tiki areas, ample outdoor seating and hammocks, BBQ grills, fire pit, kayaks, paddle boards, free parking, and morning beachfront reception. Our hideaway also boasts a marina with 2 two hundred foot piers with slips available for rental or just find a quiet place to watch the manatees and dolphins meander by.
All guest rooms and suites have air conditioning, microwaves, mini refrigerators, coffee makers, beach towels, and cable television. Most rooms are bayside and offer either a screened porch or balcony area. A full kitchen is available by requesting the Coconut Palm Inn Suite in the Suites with Bay View room type.
View Suite Bay view
View 2 Bedroom Bay view