- Upper Keys Property of the Year 2014
- Travel & Leisure's Pick "40 Secret Beachfront Hideaways"
- Marie Claire's pick 2013 "The Weekender: Spring Break"
- TOUT Magazine's "The One That Got Away..."
- Wedding Wire 2013 "Couple's Choice" Award
- Wedding Wire 2014 "Couple's Choice" Award
- WeddingWire.com Reviews
- Coconut Palm Inn Reviews
- Florida Keys Map
- What are the Florida Keys
- John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park
- Florida Lobster Season, Key Largo, Florida, August 6, 2014 to March 31, 2015
- "The Producers" - Marathon Community Theater, Marathon, Florida, March 5, 2015 to April 4, 2015
- 24th Annual Island Fest at Founders Park , Islamorada, Florida, March 28-29, 2015
- Immerse Yourself - Man's Relationship With the Sea, Islamorada, Florida, April 15, 2015
- Morada Way Arts & Cultural Walk, Islamorada, Florida, April 16, 2015
- 34th Annual Seven Mile Bridge Run, Marathon, Florida, April 18, 2015
- 21st Annual Bay Jam, Islamorada, Florida, April 19, 2015
- Outdoor Pops-In-The-Park: Young Musicians Concert, Islamorada, Florida, April 25, 2015
- "The Fox on the Fairway"-Marathon Community Theater, Marathon, Florida, May 7-23, 2015
- Key Largo's Original Music Festival, Key Largo, Florida, May 14-17, 2015
- Ocean Life 2014-2015 Series - Aquaris, To Live and Work Beneath the Sea, Key Largo, Florida, May 15, 2015
- Battle in the Bay Dragon Boat Festival, Marathon, Florida, May 16, 2015
- Morada Way Arts & Cultural Walk, Islamorada, Florida, May 21, 2015
Key Largo Hotel Rooms
Amenities included at our Waterfront Florida Keys InnUnique Florida Keys history is at home on our private 400 feet of sunning beach amidst a coconut palm tree grove and tropical gardens. Guests enjoy use of heated fresh water pool, covered tiki areas, ample outdoor seating and hammocks, BBQ grills, fire pit, kayaks, paddle boards, free parking, and morning beachfront reception. Our hideaway also boasts a marina with 2 two hundred foot piers with slips available for rental or just find a quiet place to watch the manatees and dolphins meander by.
All guest rooms and suites have air conditioning, microwaves, mini refrigerators, coffee makers, beach towels, and cable television. Most rooms are bayside and offer either a screened porch or balcony area. A full kitchen is available by requesting the Coconut Palm Inn Suite in the Suites with Bay View room type.
View Suite Bay view
View 2 Bedroom Bay view