- Upper Keys Property of the Year 2014
- Travel & Leisure's Pick "40 Secret Beachfront Hideaways"
- Marie Claire's pick 2013 "The Weekender: Spring Break"
- TOUT Magazine's "The One That Got Away..."
- Wedding Wire 2013 "Couple's Choice" Award
- Wedding Wire 2014 "Couple's Choice" Award
- WeddingWire.com Reviews
- Coconut Palm Inn Reviews
- Florida Keys Map
- What are the Florida Keys
- John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park
TOUT Magazine's "The One That Got Away..."
"Just a little further on though, is the perfect place to make a stop on this classic America road trip, and enjoy some barefoot elegance at a quintessential luxury inn. On the nearby historic Tavernier Key is ‘Coconut Palm Inn’, an intimate beach front hideaway that faces out over the Gulf of Mexico. Its private beach offers tranquility with hammocks hanging between coconut palms, and classic Adirondack chairs looking out over the water.
This was our first night on the keys and the perfect place to kick back and relax. Our suite was beautiful – understated luxury with with the almost priceless luxury of a sunset view over the gulf."
(Click for full article...)