- Upper Keys Property of the Year 2014
- Travel & Leisure's Pick "40 Secret Beachfront Hideaways"
- Marie Claire's pick 2013 "The Weekender: Spring Break"
- TOUT Magazine's "The One That Got Away..."
- Wedding Wire 2013 "Couple's Choice" Award
- Wedding Wire 2014 "Couple's Choice" Award
- WeddingWire.com Reviews
- Coconut Palm Inn Reviews
- Florida Keys Map
- What are the Florida Keys
- John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park
- Florida Lobster Season, Key Largo, Florida, August 6, 2014 to March 31, 2015
- "The Producers" - Marathon Community Theater, Marathon, Florida, March 5, 2015 to April 4, 2015
- Immerse Yourself - Man's Relationship With the Sea, Islamorada, Florida, April 15, 2015
- Morada Way Arts & Cultural Walk, Islamorada, Florida, April 16, 2015
- 34th Annual Seven Mile Bridge Run, Marathon, Florida, April 18, 2015
- 21st Annual Bay Jam, Islamorada, Florida, April 19, 2015
- Outdoor Pops-In-The-Park: Young Musicians Concert, Islamorada, Florida, April 25, 2015
- "The Fox on the Fairway"-Marathon Community Theater, Marathon, Florida, May 7-23, 2015
- Key Largo's Original Music Festival, Key Largo, Florida, May 14-17, 2015
- Ocean Life 2014-2015 Series - Aquaris, To Live and Work Beneath the Sea, Key Largo, Florida, May 15, 2015
- Battle in the Bay Dragon Boat Festival, Marathon, Florida, May 16, 2015
- Morada Way Arts & Cultural Walk, Islamorada, Florida, May 21, 2015
TOUT Magazine's "The One That Got Away..."
"Just a little further on though, is the perfect place to make a stop on this classic America road trip, and enjoy some barefoot elegance at a quintessential luxury inn. On the nearby historic Tavernier Key is ‘Coconut Palm Inn’, an intimate beach front hideaway that faces out over the Gulf of Mexico. Its private beach offers tranquility with hammocks hanging between coconut palms, and classic Adirondack chairs looking out over the water.
This was our first night on the keys and the perfect place to kick back and relax. Our suite was beautiful – understated luxury with with the almost priceless luxury of a sunset view over the gulf."
(Click for full article...)