- Upper Keys Property of the Year 2014
- Travel & Leisure's Pick "40 Secret Beachfront Hideaways"
- Marie Claire's pick 2013 "The Weekender: Spring Break"
- TOUT Magazine's "The One That Got Away..."
- Wedding Wire 2013 "Couple's Choice" Award
- Wedding Wire 2014 "Couple's Choice" Award
- WeddingWire.com Reviews
- Coconut Palm Inn Reviews
- Florida Keys Map
- What are the Florida Keys
- John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park
- "The Fox on the Fairway"-Marathon Community Theater, Marathon, Florida, May 7-23, 2015
- Key Largo's Original Music Festival, Key Largo, Florida, May 14-17, 2015
- Ocean Life 2014-2015 Series - Aquaris, To Live and Work Beneath the Sea, Key Largo, Florida, May 15, 2015
- Battle in the Bay Dragon Boat Festival, Marathon, Florida, May 16, 2015
- Morada Way Arts & Cultural Walk, Islamorada, Florida, May 21, 2015
John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park
For those who prefer to stay dry and inside don't miss the Education Center featuring 30,000 gallon tank. If a picnic, BBQ or pavilion is more your style they can be found around the park. Additionally, swimming is encourage in three designated areas in including Canon Beach which features remnants of an early Spanish Shipwreck 100 feet offshore. Many other activities like, snorkeling and scuba tours, glass bottom boat tours, kayaking, power boat rentals and diving gear rentals are available. access the John Pennekamp Coral Reef Brochure below.
OFFICIAL BROCHURE JOHN PENNEKAMP CORAL REEF STATE PARK
(Hotel's Official John Pennekamp Coral Reef Link)