- Travel & Leisure's Pick "40 Secret Beachfront Hideaways"
- Marie Claire's pick 2013 "The Weekender: Spring Break"
- TOUT Magazine's "The One That Got Away..."
- Wedding Wire 2013 "Couple's Choice" Award
- Wedding Wire 2014 "Couple's Choice" Award
- WeddingWire.com Reviews
- Coconut Palm Inn Reviews
- Florida Keys Map
- What are the Florida Keys
- John Pennenkamp Coral Reef State Park
- CUBA - The Natural Beauty a Clyde Butcher Exhibit, Islamorada, Florida
- Purple Isle's Art Guild Annual Member Show, Key Largo, Florida, February 27, 2014 to March 9, 2014
- Jimmy Johnson's National Billfish Tournament, Key Largo, Florida, March 5-8, 2014
- Marathon Seafood Festival and Florida Keys Art Guild Show, Key Largo, Florida, March 8-9, 2014
- Race to Rodriguez, Upper Keys Sailing Club, Florida, March 8, 2014
- Marlin Cup, Upper Keys Sailing Club, Florida, March 9, 2014
- Friends of Old Seven Costume Ball & Gala, Marathon, Florida, March 22, 2014
- Islamorada Firefighters Annual BBQ and Fundraiser, Islamorada, Florida, March 23, 2014
- Cabaret, Key Largo, Florida, March 28-30, 2014
- 17th Annual taste of the Islands, Marathon, Florida, March 30, 2014
- 23rd Annual Island Fest, Key Largo, Florida, April 5-6, 2014
- Key Largo Conch Republic Days, Key Largo, Florida, April 20-27, 2014
- Humphrey Bogart Film Fesitval, Key Largo, Florida, May 1-4, 2014
- 20th Annual Bay Jam, Islamorada, Florida, May 11, 2014
- Key Largo's Original Music Festival, Key Largo, Florida, May 15-18, 2014
- History of Diving Museum - Navy Seals: A Personal Account, Islamorada, Florida, May 21, 2014
Florida Keys Map
Today, the Keys are generally divided into 3 areas: the Upper, Middle and Lower Keys. Coconut Palm Inn is nestled in Tavernier, the second "town" of the Upper Keys. A quite little town, Tavernier is located on the northern end of Plantation Key, immediately south of Key Largo. Blending "Old World" charm with Keys casualness and serenity, Tavernier is a favored destination not only because of its pace, but because of its proximity to both Key Largo and Islamorada activities and attractions.
Rich in beauty and history, the Tavernier area is admired by boaters, anglers and water sport enthusiasts of all kinds. Its easy access to both the Atlantic Ocean and the Florida Bay allows for a myriad of activities: diving, snorkeling, fishing, swimming, water skiing, parasailing, windsurfing, kayaking, bird watching, eco-touring and much more. But its setting and climate also allows for relaxation in beautiful style...