- Upper Keys Property of the Year 2014
- Travel & Leisure's Pick "40 Secret Beachfront Hideaways"
- Marie Claire's pick 2013 "The Weekender: Spring Break"
- TOUT Magazine's "The One That Got Away..."
- Wedding Wire 2013 "Couple's Choice" Award
- Wedding Wire 2014 "Couple's Choice" Award
- WeddingWire.com Reviews
- Coconut Palm Inn Reviews
- Florida Keys Map
- What are the Florida Keys
- John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park
- Florida Lobster Season, Key Largo, Florida, August 6, 2014 to March 31, 2015
- "The Producers" - Marathon Community Theater, Marathon, Florida, March 5, 2015 to April 4, 2015
- 24th Annual Island Fest at Founders Park , Islamorada, Florida, March 28-29, 2015
- Immerse Yourself - Man's Relationship With the Sea, Islamorada, Florida, April 15, 2015
- Morada Way Arts & Cultural Walk, Islamorada, Florida, April 16, 2015
- 34th Annual Seven Mile Bridge Run, Marathon, Florida, April 18, 2015
- 21st Annual Bay Jam, Islamorada, Florida, April 19, 2015
- Outdoor Pops-In-The-Park: Young Musicians Concert, Islamorada, Florida, April 25, 2015
- "The Fox on the Fairway"-Marathon Community Theater, Marathon, Florida, May 7-23, 2015
- Key Largo's Original Music Festival, Key Largo, Florida, May 14-17, 2015
- Ocean Life 2014-2015 Series - Aquaris, To Live and Work Beneath the Sea, Key Largo, Florida, May 15, 2015
- Battle in the Bay Dragon Boat Festival, Marathon, Florida, May 16, 2015
- Morada Way Arts & Cultural Walk, Islamorada, Florida, May 21, 2015
Florida Keys Map
Today, the Keys are generally divided into 3 areas: the Upper, Middle and Lower Keys. Coconut Palm Inn is nestled in Tavernier, the second "town" of the Upper Keys. A quite little town, Tavernier is located on the northern end of Plantation Key, immediately south of Key Largo. Blending "Old World" charm with Keys casualness and serenity, Tavernier is a favored destination not only because of its pace, but because of its proximity to both Key Largo and Islamorada activities and attractions.
Rich in beauty and history, the Tavernier area is admired by boaters, anglers and water sport enthusiasts of all kinds. Its easy access to both the Atlantic Ocean and the Florida Bay allows for a myriad of activities: diving, snorkeling, fishing, swimming, water skiing, parasailing, windsurfing, kayaking, bird watching, eco-touring and much more. But its setting and climate also allows for relaxation in beautiful style...